Show off your Current Satellite+ lights!!

David R

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2005
New Zealand
+1
I hardly ever use the thunder cloud feature
Me too, I actually found the bright flashes spook my fish (especially the aro) but the adjustability of the colour/intensity makes the price over a regular blue/white fitting 100% worth it IMO.

jay_leask

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2007
canada
i seen these the other day and i think i will be ordering them. i checked them out on youtube and they seem pretty cool.

cali~budfish

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2008
Sacramento
That is the single strip freshwater version. The satellite + has two strips of lights and is a little more expensive. One of my remote control sensors is not working and it is pissing me off!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Oh yeah, Thanks. I figured it out later. its the 4006 that I want :)
Hope you can fix your issue, i'm sure there is a warranty on them

mopani

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2012
Earth
how do you get an only red or green site, maybe I haven't messed with mine enough, I know I have the 48 + and finnex monster ray on my 225 and with the ray on and a little messing with the +; my guppies glo, moving acid trio

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
Geos after:

They actually look a little less-blue (although if I increase the blue on the LEDs that could change, but I prefer a more "natural" colour), .
As I understand it, to accent natural blues in fish you don't want to shine blue spectrum- but rather, the red. that heightens the existing blue.
I still have marineland/only white and blue spectrum. on regular bright setting there are just a few blues on. I cut tiny pieces of paper and covered all them, and the blue looks better (not best, but better). blue light is counterproductive.
I want to get color spectrum options, and don't like artificial-looking overkill.. Can you control the amount of each color you choose? I'm considering this product for those reasons.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store