Show off your Current Satellite+ lights!!

wrslrcichlid

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2011
Battle Creek, MI
Petspoiler: Yes, you can control the amount of each color. Basically when you look at the remote there are buttons to increase or decrease red, green, blue, and white. Mixing these colors together give you the ability to create any color light. If you want more red, you just hit the button that increases red. The same goes for the other three colors mentioned.

David R

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2005
New Zealand

As you can see, the third and fourth rows control the intensity of the individual colours (red, green, blue, white). Looking at the reflection of mine in the lids you can see the red and blue in each individual chip, I'll try take a pic of it next time I'm downstairs with the camera.

bbortko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
Northwest, Indiana
I'm contemplating getting 2-36" fixtures to run along my 48" and was wondering if the remotes use different channels or if one remote will controll all?

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
One remote controls them all (so I've read in the plant forums).

David R

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2005
New Zealand
Yep, they all work on the same frequency. You just need to have the receivers placed so you can hit them all at once.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
Oh boy, another remote to wrestle out of my husbands' grip.
:-o

Ah well.. just spent all my money on fish & shipping, so it'll be a while before we deal with that.

cali~budfish

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2008
Sacramento
I'm contemplating splicing the two remote sensor wires together so they work simultaneously. This would void the warranty but might fix my problem cuz I have to smack one of the sensors around a little for it to pick up the remote signal. Other than this slight problem the light works fine. I love these freakin lights! Gonna switch all my tanks over to them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Will set mine up today, just came in (see what all the hypes about :) )

Jc1119

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2010
Orlando fl
48-60 led plus and a Flex led on a 135....

Just a test scape as the overflow hasn't been cut yet.....

Probably get installed and final tweaks this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1387311123.593737.jpg

Paulbearer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2008
Marion, NC
I'm really thinking of getting these for my 350 and 75 I have now. I've had beamswork and not impressed with them at all (most died on me, loss of light by getting dimmer or dead led bulb) and it's pushed me away from led's quite a lot. So, I've done a lot of reading around and really thinking of ordering some of these for my tank next week. The other issue is how many i'll need on my 8'x3'x2' tank to achieve the light I'm looking for and I don't like really bright tanks at all (except for pictures or videos). Do you think that 4 x 48" would be enough or to much for the tank? How is everyone's still holding up?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store