Show you SHARK AND RAY *PICS*

JamieC77

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2006
Indiana
Oh sorry the thread doesn't say sw, just says shark and ray, next time specify and it won't happen.

alcohologist

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2007
singapore
can't sleep, so might as well dig up some photos...
i never realized how little shots i have of my coral cat... i didn't and still don't have a proper camera.
but here she is, when i first brought her home: scrawny little thing,

in a temporary pool, prior to moving to a new, larger setup

...which i don't have photos of. will try to get some soon.
i also had a brownbanded bamboo pup, handsome little fella

he jumped out of the tank one day, a real blow... and a dreadful mistake on my part.
my dad also foolishly brought a bluespotted home once.

it took some food, but was mostly a hit-or-miss event. we gave it to another LFS.
so there you have it.
the shark species are pretty common and i know the photos are really bad, but i'm proud of my fish.

krj-1168

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2006
Eastern NC
Oh sorry the thread doesn't say sw, just says shark and ray, next time specify and it won't happen.
No Problem. It's generally implied that any photos of Sharks or Rays in this section are Marine species - since it's a sub-forum of the marine & Brackish section. People often forget that there are some FW rays as well - ;)

BTW - alcohologist, -- nice little sharks ;)

stingray man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2007
chicago
Cool sharks and rays that one where he is still in the sack is awsome

stingray man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2007
chicago
No, urs are good but i do agree there are more members with sw ray and shark aquariums we just need some pics.

krj-1168

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2006
Eastern NC
O i c it looks really small but i dont no why a lfs would undersize for that size shark. Cause they're telling ppl that its fine to do it
Why would LFS put a shark that size in a pond that small? Simply put - one word - M O N E Y.

LFS like they seem to be more concerned with sells, money & profit, than they are the health & well being of the fish, & the misinformation they are giving to their customers.

magic

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2005
East Bay
Beautiful animals alcohologist!! :drool: :drool:

Brenden;1301868; said:
Nice Motor's but lets try and keep it to Saltwater Rays and Sharks. I may post a picture of my collection, gotta see.
I would love to see some pictures of your collection! :headbang2

stingray man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2007
chicago
Plese upload those pics i no people have great pics

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store