Show you SHARK AND RAY *PICS*

stingray man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2007
chicago
Hey, Thanks. Is that you? Im going to take it that that is a public aqarium. What kind of sharks are they; they dont look small

water_baby83

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2006
UnDeR tHe SeA
www.myspace.com
smurph1415;1301344; said:
this is a 4 foot bull, one of the biggest kept in captivity.

Ok so this is old but I just wanted to say something real quick - 1st off, unless you are severely vertically challenged, that Bull is over 4 feet, second, it's never customary for "guests" to dive with species like this, and for those who make exceptions, they require high certs and waivers from those selected few guests, 3rd since when would any aquarium allow guest divers to dive in a partial suit? especially in a shark tank? LOL yea, didn't think so. And furthermore, that picture is one which is used in a species identification profile on a site that Matt (zoodiver) and I have a long history with, so I'm sorry to burst that bubble, but yea, it's not flyin. Oh yea and one more thing..... since your profile doesn't say..are you male or female? Cuz if your a guy.... those bare legs look pretty smooth and shapely. LOL

Zoodiver

As seen on TV
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2005
South FL
TheSaltwaterGuy;1328633; said:
Look to me like Sand Tigers and Sandbars.
Correct. And I found the pic I was looking for back about page 2...

This would be me with a 4 foot bull shark.... to give you guys an idea of body size at that length.

stingray man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2007
chicago
Zoodiver;1329468; said:
Correct. And I found the pic I was looking for back about page 2...

This would be me with a 4 foot bull shark.... to give you guys an idea of body size at that length.
Not like it matters but i cant see the pic

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store