Skeleton decoration- inappropriate or not?

Skeleton in tank?

• Yes! It looks cool and the person is dead anyways

Votes: 45 49.5%
  • No way! That wouldn't be right.

Votes: 46 50.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bottomfeeder

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
State of chaos
sorry, no
i wouldnt be able to sleep with a dead body in my house lol
imagine you forget its there and go to look at the tank...

Tom500

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 14, 2008
Halifax, UK!!!
cassharper;2948021; said:
There we go! Because donating your body to help research/education and sitting in some guy's fish tank is exactly the same thing!

No thats not what i mean, i think if you have decided to allow your body to be tampered with when your dead then you have allready resigned yourself to the idea of people messing with your body so its not an idea that disgusted them when they were alive so why would it when their dead its not that bad.

packer43064

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2008
Ohio
Go for it. If I signed my body over for science uses, well then who cares. I would have obviously did it for a reason. Chop me up make some beef stew, put me in a tank whatever.

gobucks1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2008
West Virginia
www.myspace.com
I personally think it would look tacky and fugly, from an aesthetics standpoint, but ethically, who gives a damn?

If i'm dead, do whatever the hell you want with my body. Burn me, piss on me, feed me to you children, i don't care, honestly.

Ak-Kronic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2005
Alaska
yeah if it's a real skeleton that may be kinda askin for some poltergeist shlt to happen......who knows may haunt the tank!!! but the idea is deff cool. try to get a resin one and i think that would be sick!!! just tell everyone it was your uncle who used to be an underwater explorer like jacque cousteau and this was his final wish!!!! bet you'll get some creepy looks ahah

iloveoscars702

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2008
Canada... i wish.
creepy/.... but i agree with ak-kronic lol. but a fake one would be nice especially if it had some red led light inside.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store