SOCAL MEET: Saturday : July 26, 2008 : House of Sam (JohnPTC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkc772

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Southern California 91744
johnptc;2020807; said:
didnt hkn get this from you ??? another great rkc fish :)
yes he did... but i would like to see it at a large size.. your endlis in the 10k is pushing way beyond the limit i guess.. so i am looking forwards to the tig to push another 12 inch or so. it is a young one.. from what i was told. it has plenty of miles to go.:D

Jeox

" I got monkeys in me! "
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2006
xcuter;2020468; said:
YOur place? sweet ill be there
XCUTER+6
I nominate Bsixxx's place.
:ROFL:

We should organise a meet, and just show up without telling him. ;)

ozz465

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2006
Ca
R1_Ridah;2019122; said:
Few more random shots until Li uploads his photos..hopefully he loads the photos of the Raffle Winners.

People were scattered everywhere. Groups by the tables, inside the garage, and scoping out the 10K tank.

People also brought fish to sell/trade. You can also see a huge pile of lace rock at the entrance. JohnPTC was giving it away so you can load up with as much rock as you can.
And here i thought me and my kid were not photographed.

thefishguy7

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2007

Hey, I know that guy with the long hair and green shirt...:D (To clarify- I was the 15-year-old at the meet) Sean, wasn't that money for the club??:grinno:
John-your tank is AWESOME and thanks for all the supplies/help.:headbang2
I had a great time talking to and buying/trading from everyone! (SoCal discus, Cohazard, flarringshutter, JohnPTC, house_64, ewok, baracuda, weedamese, Bllib, Dirtyblacksocks, Ruck Fules, just to name a few...) Would've talked more if I wasn't bagging all those fish.:D
The raffles were great (one 2x and got an endlicheri) thanks for the generosity!
Well worth the flight/driving. Meet of the century!! Hopefully I can come next year too....

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Wow Rob you probably made the most deals there haha It was cool meeting you!

Keep me posted on how Riddick and the kribs do after the flight home! I would love to see updates when Riddick hits 8" and those kribs spawn for the first time! :)

HKN

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
3RD PLANET
it was great to put a face to each of the screennames..and avatars haha...definitely a great meet...

i'm down for a winter meet...what you say neoprodigy...

chesterthehero

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2008
corona, ca
aww man.. i didnt get a present from the city :(

ozz465

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2006
Ca
chesterthehero;2021658; said:
aww man.. i didnt get a present from the city :(
Same here and i parked the worst of everyone , had my white van sideways :ROFL:

Plecos_Ftw

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2007
Palmdale, Cali
yep no love note from the city for us either. We heard about the no front plate so we ran out there and shoved it in the window real quick. Im soooooooo down for a winter meet. Theres a fatty part right down my street! lolol and we can rent a bounce house but we have to get the nemo one!! hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store