SOCAL MEET: Saturday : July 26, 2008 : House of Sam (JohnPTC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsixxx

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2006
Jeox;2020960; said:
I nominate Bsixxx's place.
:ROFL:

We should organise a meet, and just show up without telling him. ;)
:irked:

Yeah not!

I say the next meet should be at sea world and Li hook up the tickets
ahahahahah

CYBR

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2007
endly only
johnptc;2020766; said:
i think this guy was hiding all day..........:(

OMG......:naughty: look who decided to come out ...WOW ....

very nice !!!! I wanna tig now :naughty:

benito1188

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2008
los angeles, california
thefishguy7;2021328; said:

Hey, I know that guy with the long hair and green shirt...:D (To clarify- I was the 15-year-old at the meet) Sean, wasn't that money for the club??:grinno:
John-your tank is AWESOME and thanks for all the supplies/help.:headbang2
I had a great time talking to and buying/trading from everyone! (SoCal discus, Cohazard, flarringshutter, JohnPTC, house_64, ewok, baracuda, weedamese, Bllib, Dirtyblacksocks, Ruck Fules, just to name a few...) Would've talked more if I wasn't bagging all those fish.:D
The raffles were great (one 2x and got an endlicheri) thanks for the generosity!
Well worth the flight/driving. Meet of the century!! Hopefully I can come next year too....
yea, the whole gang was there (rob's fam). his dad was offering a ride to san francisco, but i couldnt betray the bus that took me to the meet where i won some awesome price:D:D

---will there really be winter meet?

ozz465

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2006
Ca
R1_Ridah;2019923; said:
Why didn't you roll? you should have brought the fam bam. It was also great to see a few parents driving their kids to the meet. It was a great event. There were a few kids running around also. I should rented a jumper to entertain them. Guess things to note for the next one :naughty:
Mostly my kid running around , literally .

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Ozz...That was your kid trying to hustle everyone? He tried to hustle me twice :ROFL:

arkmann

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2007
Is that the tan kid? I had to ask because when me and Warfrik were talking, we were approached by this cute little kid who wanted to trade his fish. He was probably five.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store