SOCAL MEET: Saturday : July 26, 2008 : House of Sam (JohnPTC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkc772

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Southern California 91744
R1_Ridah;2024906; said:
I was sitting on the toilet at work and just had to ride it out and hope for the best :(

I hate earthquakes...
wow... its like 7 flags for you...:grinno:

Cohazard;2024876; said:
Hope everyone is okay; Rich are you and the family okay?

My sister and nephew were home when it happened I was super nervous about the 90g tall sitting in the living room empty, but thankfully everything is fine.

My sisters betta bowl fell off a shelf that's about it, but she said the fish is okay.
nothing that i can't see yet.... but i did notice some broken glass top in the tank submerged... i have to still check until tomorrow when the water dries up... :irked:

sorry to hear your sister's bowl fell off the shelf... hope all is well on your side as well.

Good enough we didn't get a 7.0+ or else things would have been worst... ;)

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
I think I'm going to keep all my tanks on the floor now haha

Plecos_Ftw

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2007
Palmdale, Cali
Cohazard;2025355; said:
I think I'm going to keep all my tanks on the floor now haha
three of ours are on the floor! yea Ive been keepin an eye on johns tank like I said before look like it lost alot of water or hes doin a water change or something. Hopefully all is well with every one. I havent seen an earthquake tank failure thread yet so thats good.

R1_Ridah;2024906; said:
I was sitting on the toilet at work and just had to ride it out and hope for the best :(

I hate earthquakes...
woahhhhhhh a bit too much info hopefully the water didnt swash up and hit cha buttcheeks!!!:ROFL:

chesterthehero

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2008
corona, ca
chet (chesterthehero) swung by the house to check on our fish after the quake. we live less than 30 mins from the epicenter! fish and tanks were fine. our 3 cats were cowering under the bed. however, this was a serious reminder to bolt the tank stands to the walls.

-inkyjenn

junkoindatrunko

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 17, 2007
Boston, MA
R1_Ridah;2024967; said:
I'm on the 7th floor in our building and it was just more of a rolling motion.
Bue you had a little tsunami in your "Puet" hahaha ! AllUpInYaMabajoPuet! Glad you ok Pare ! I need to post up pics I took. I am too tired and too lazy now!

bassmasterp

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2008
Congo
Big props to John PTC for hosting and also to R1 and the others support great get together...Nice display of fish too!

kasper909

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 30, 2007
SoCal
benzjamin13;2024935; said:
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: I knew that was going to happen to someone! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: Crap flying every where :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: "whoa! Whoa! WHOA!!!"

:ROFL::cry::ROFL::cry::ROFL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store