SOCAL MEET: Saturday : July 26, 2008 : House of Sam (JohnPTC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morledzep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
where my cichla are
rkc772;2024341; said:
i hope everyone doing fine in socal.. earthquake epicenter from news is chino hills about 5.8 ... i got to start cleaning up....

nothing broke? i hope? just some water sloshing around?

my tanks just got a few waves.. but none made it out of the tanks.. but then again i'm 40+ miles away..

drb

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2006
Where ever i'm at!
John you have the most amazing tank I have ever seen. I have been to many aquariums across the country, and they cant compete with what you have there. Would love to bring my wife and a few friends by soon.

ozz465

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2006
Ca
R1_Ridah;2023590; said:
Your kid hustled me out of a Chinese Perch... :irked:

Hey came up to me and asked what I had to trade....LOL....cute kid. So I gave him a Perch...

:ROFL:
that was my nephew , last minute he wanted to come . hes getting into monsters as well , and yea i saw the perch :grinno:

benzjamin13;2023599; said:
Ozz...That was your kid trying to hustle everyone? He tried to hustle me twice :ROFL:
Yea he dint want the oscar i gave him as he has a fully grown one in one of our tanks .

arkmann;2023699; said:
Is that the tan kid? I had to ask because when me and Warfrik were talking, we were approached by this cute little kid who wanted to trade his fish. He was probably five.
tan as in brown skinned , most likely yea,

Plecos_Ftw

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2007
Palmdale, Cali
Yep all our tanks are fine, im a bit far away but my brother was down there he said it just pissed off his clown knives. I was in my car then on the radio the lady was like I think that was an earthquake! Yep I didnt feel a thing. I know lots of people who did! Hopefully Johns tanks alright as well as everyones

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Hope everyone is okay; Rich are you and the family okay?

My sister and nephew were home when it happened I was super nervous about the 90g tall sitting in the living room empty, but thankfully everything is fine.

My sisters betta bowl fell off a shelf that's about it, but she said the fish is okay.

ozz465

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2006
Ca
I was at work at the time of the quake , me an a co worker were outside and all the sudden the floor started to wobble. had to yell at the guy as during the quake he stayed under a giant metal rack holding large steel sheet metal .Glad everyone is ok so far .

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
R1_Ridah;2024906; said:
I was sitting on the toilet at work and just had to ride it out and hope for the best :(

I hate earthquakes...
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: I knew that was going to happen to someone! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: Crap flying every where :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: "whoa! Whoa! WHOA!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store