soccer player kicks owl

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Now that coach should have been fined much more than 50,000 pesos.Does he still have his job?

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
krichardson;4936691; said:
Now that coach should have been fined much more than 50,000 pesos.Does he still have his job?

oops, he was suspended and then resigned. player claims he has a torn ligament and is pressing charges.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
ballinouttacntrol;4936698; said:
oops, he was suspended and then resigned. player claims he has a torn ligament and is pressing charges.
Yep....that'll teach him.I was on our wrestling team it junior high and I remember our coach used to give quick punch jabs to the stomach when we were caught playing around.Long before YouTube and the internets but it would have been some interesting footage for sure.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
krichardson;4936718; said:
Yep....that'll teach him.I was on our wrestling team it junior high and I remember our coach used to give quick punch jabs to the stomach when we were caught playing around.Long before YouTube and the internets but it would have been some interesting footage for sure.
i went through the same stuff in bball and in baseball the coach would have us take grounder drills barehanded on cement when he was unhappy with us.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LOL,we are soo far off topic we are almost lost......I think the mascot's handler has some explaining to do as well.How'd the owl get away from him?

D12DetroitD12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2009
Monroe, Michigan/Toledo, Ohio
When i first saw this thread i thought yeah this guy should be punished for hitting this owl.....after watching the video i completely change my mind. Its a game and the owl was in the middle of it. He could have tried to avoid it but if it got it it got hit, it was on the field!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
jungleben;4936750; said:
Hope this is a hoax that makes me sick
I don't think so and I don't see how anyone can try to say that he didn't really kick the owl.There is a good amount of impact seen in the clip.

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Lol, really?? Since when do we see animals and humans in the same catagory? I can see if another example was given with an animal but a kid getting kicked Lol.

The Coach is a closed topic IMO (he is a Teacher, case closed).

The Human Soccer Player did indeed kick the bird... yes he did. Do I think Owls are dope... Heck yeah, Any hooter with a 360 range is sweet!!

I think everyone keeps looking at the fact that he kicked the bird... If you guys can't see that he did then don't even post anymore. The question in my opinion is the intention behind it.

I see a low to medium kick pushing the object upwards (in this case a Bird). I do not see a round house kick. I hope someone goes on Youtube and seeks this guys specific Kicking strength. I am sure the bird would of lost some feathers during impact (I googled the ave weigh of a Size5 soccer ball 14-16oz. Ave common Owl is 15.5oz. Thats a non species specified bird).

Don't think that I am with what he did because I think he made a very very poor choice. I am against all the crappy hype behind it. I don't even watch Soccer Lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store