Stingray ID and Care?

Miks786

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 23, 2017
Congratulations Miks786 Miks786

Glad the peeling is gone and she is doing well
They love swimming up and down and behaving like clowns sometimes, you just have to fall in love with them
Im sure you will soon have a friend for her!!

All the best
Thanks MariaS MariaS I cant wait to find a male for her, She has been eating really well so far, I noticed she loves Hikari sinking carnivore pellets, earthworms and shrimp..

My main aim is to keep her happy and healthy

Miks786

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 23, 2017
Congratulations Miks786 Miks786

Glad the peeling is gone and she is doing well
They love swimming up and down and behaving like clowns sometimes, you just have to fall in love with them
Im sure you will soon have a friend for her!!

All the best
Thanks MariaS MariaS I cant wait to find a male for her, She has been eating really well so far, I noticed she loves Hikari sinking carnivore pellets, earthworms and shrimp..

Reactions: MariaS

MariaS

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2015
South Africa

That's awesome

If you plan on breeding, then get a male but if you don't plan on breeding , I would rather get another female
Reason being that when they get to maturity, at around 2 years, some males can become real pains and harass the females all the time and bite their discs constantly trying to breed
Our Mantilla male is terrible, he can not be with the females all the time because of that.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store