Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
las vegas
thats bad ass id luv to cetch a turtle like that an eat it /how do i jion
trolls gona troll
but now i want some turtle soup.

at OP why would you post PETA on MFK ur asking for hate. plus there stupid
and its not like they kill the turtle they most likly let it go after. tho i dont like seeing that but there was a crowd that does.

olllie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2010
HD85512b
Doesn't make it all right.

No one of u seem to care for the snapper who is hurt.
I dont understand u all.
I have two snappers and I love 'em.
It hurts to see people do harm to an animal.

methos75

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2010
Satsuma, LA.
trolls gona troll
but now i want some turtle soup.

at OP why would you post PETA on MFK ur asking for hate. plus there stupid
and its not like they kill the turtle they most likly let it go after. tho i dont like seeing that but there was a crowd that does.
Who cares what that crowd likes, and if you read up on the event, they grab Snappers by their tails and smash them on concrete, yeah nothing but barbaric there and any one who gets enjoyment from that has no business spreading their DNA. As I stated, who cares who the messenger is, part of being an mature adult is looking past such trivialities and doing what is right regardless. I cannot abide of all things PETA stands for, but I rather be in support of a group that would end the senseless abuse of Animals such as what is being discussed here, than in the company of those who's IQ's too low to realize that what they are doing is cruel and inhumane. Like ollie, I raise and keep Snapping turtles, they are wonderful personality filled intelligent Turtles who demand better treatment than this. Its one thing to go oput and trap a feww for the Soup pot, those ones are killed quickly and suffer little, but to grab one by its tail and bash it upon the ground. No I cannot condone that, and I have to support those who would see it ended, regardless of who they are

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
All of you against this also eat meat? If so, you are a hypocrite and come off as complete fool. Or is it only some forms of animal cruelty/abuse that you're against? I can't figure that out.

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
regina saskatchewan canada
Heck ya I am the founding member of P.E.T.A.
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

While the video certainly shows something I just shake my head at. There is no way on this earth that I will ever have anything to do with the whackjobs who represent peta. They are the biggest EXPLICATIVE EXPLICATIVE EXPLICATIVE (did I mention EXPLICATIVE) douchebags in existence. The founder of peta makes the dude in the video look like Einstein!

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/

methos75

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2010
Satsuma, LA.
All of you against this also eat meat? If so, you are a hypocrite and come off as complete fool. Or is it only some forms of animal cruelty/abuse that you're against? I can't figure that out.
Yes I eat meat, I also hunt and Fish. Its the senseless enjoyment at making an animal suffer for one's enjoyment that is the issue here, when I hunt I don't trap a Deer and then grab it by its back legs and bang it repeatedly into a tree. I strive to kill it as quickly and painlessly as I can, and I try to ensure it doesn't suffer.

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
Yes I eat meat, I also hunt and Fish. Its the senseless enjoyment at making an animal suffer for one's enjoyment that is the issue here, when I hunt I don't trap a Deer and then grab it by its back legs and bang it repeatedly into a tree. I strive to kill it as quickly and painlessly as I can, and I try to ensure it doesn't suffer.
Hunting & Fishing are done for senseless enjoyment, because let's face it, you don't NEED to hunt and fish to survive, not in this country, or in this day/age. Fishing. Fishing is one sport that is pretty much IDENTICAL to what is happening with these turtles. Think about it. You're baiting a fish, in its wild habitat with a sharp metal hook that pierces its flesh, you stress it out, fight with it, flop it up on the boat, leave out of water gasping for breath for several minutes, then you either toss it back in or in cooler to die slowly until you eat it, or like some guys, just leave it on dry land until it dies. How is that ANY different than what these guys are doing with the turtles? Ever been to a zoo? Or a circus? I'd argue it's cruel to keep animals locked up and performing tricks for our own enjoyment/education. And odds are you use a product that's animal tested. You're still supporting animal cruelty. Just because you don't do it directly doesn't make it any better.

So I'll say it again, if you eat meat, you're no better, or worse, than these guys.

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
Ah so the the one who is riding a high horse tells people who eat meat they are riding a high horse. I would think people have the right to eat wth they want to.

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
Ah so the the one who is riding a high horse tells people who eat meat they are riding a high horse. I would think people have the right to eat wth they want to.
I eat meat, what's your point? In case you couldn't pick it up, the point I was trying to make is that it's hypocritical to denounce the actions of these guys when you are doing the EXACT same thing, whether you realize it or not. I hunt. I fish. I eat meat. And I've slapped my dog around a few times too ;) The difference is I'm not sitting here blasting these turtle wrestlers while trying to act like a false saint animal savior.

"These guys are jerks because they beat up turtles for fun. But I'm not a jerk because when I put a bullet into Bambi's chest at 3000fps, he doesn't suffer as he runs away and bleeds out." Give me a farking break.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store