SWG- The Blue Eye Rescue....

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
What other pleco do you have with frank Sinatra, you have some L25s also right?

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
Speaking of eyes sunken in, while doing a water change, I was checking out the Luteus in the other tank and then looked at the spiney monster and noticed a fungus on his belly and his side fins looked chewed up and then something growing on them. He came out to eat and then I noticed his eyes were starting to sink in so I got a 10 gallon out and filled it up and now he is in there. He was always fighting with the Luteus so maybe he got hurt and I didn't see it till now. Hopefully he bounces back.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Speaking of eyes sunken in, while doing a water change, I was checking out the Luteus in the other tank and then looked at the spiney monster and noticed a fungus on his belly and his side fins looked chewed up and then something growing on them. He came out to eat and then I noticed his eyes were starting to sink in so I got a 10 gallon out and filled it up and now he is in there. He was always fighting with the Luteus so maybe he got hurt and I didn't see it till now. Hopefully he bounces back.
That stinks- good luck with him

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
What other pleco do you have with frank Sinatra, you have some L25s also right?
A 8 inch l25 and a breeding group of hypancistrus sp.xingu - Scarlet and Sinatra have set up on opposite sides of the tank and played nice so far.

Reactions: Rotaryp04s

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
Good luck with him! Most plecos heal really well, so if you can get him feeding and keep his water clean which I'm sure you're doing he should be fine

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
How his belly looking, Did his stomach pop back out like his eyes?
He hasn't been against the glass for me to really look- but he has been eating and active

Reactions: Rotaryp04s
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store