Tanganyika biotope monster tank 1800gal

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Truly hardcore A Akvasik . The tank size, hardware, set up scape and fish choice are all top level stuff.
Like twentyleagues twentyleagues said, to use such a huge tank to stock small fish is a great move. Much more interesting and beautiful than any idea I would have come up with if I had such a tank.

Akvasik

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2020
So what made you decide to use such a large sized tank for over all decidedly small fish?

Don't get me wrong, I think it's brilliant! I love huge tanks with an actual "slice" of nature. Most would just cram that size tank full of random monsters. Bare tank and sad fish.
:) this how i like it, small fish on a huge tank, "slice" of nature:)))) when i see dozen of frontosas in 180gal, i want to cry::(

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
What are the parameters after a week and what’s the water chance schedule?

AlphaTintu

Plecostomus
MFK Member
I will NOT put these many fishes in that tank.!! Hehehheeeee. I will have only one betta or only one Flowerhorn in that tank.

That tank is sure congested for those many fishes in the video!! Lol!!

On serious notes, you are killing me! Are you Planning to add more fish in that tank? Man, that tank deserve all bunch of fishes in it!!

Gorgeous setup, I would say a mini pond in the basement!! Bravo! Keep us updated ☺

Reactions: Caveden and Akvasik

Akvasik

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2020
I will NOT put these many fishes in that tank.!! Hehehheeeee. I will have only one betta or only one Flowerhorn in that tank.

That tank is sure congested for those many fishes in the video!! Lol!!

On serious notes, you are killing me! Are you Planning to add more fish in that tank? Man, that tank deserve all bunch of fishes in it!!

Gorgeous setup, I would say a mini pond in the basement!! Bravo! Keep us updated ☺
thanks man, i will add few more species , but not crazy, also i have fry's in other tanks, that will go in... NO FRONTOSA:(((((

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store