Tank Breeding Arowana

arowana6

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2012
In a Pond
Oh look...there is a video of arowana breeding in a tank.... That tank doesn't look 250+ gallon either

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
No Haters pls! People like you ruin things. Like i said, no answer dont post. This is not about getting your post points to go higher, you are not gonna get a medal for it.

Just finish what you were doing on your crappy mobile while taking a smelly crap lol

arowana6

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2012
In a Pond
sexing arowana on google. the first 3 topics to come up.... use google there is hundreds of breeding, sexing, keeping, even links back to here. seems like youl get a better response.
Thanks once again surfpalmsncycads . I have done all that already but nothing like joining a forum and asking/sharing to people who have experienced with breeding Arowana's.

arowana6

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2012
In a Pond
All people do now is bash on you ,especially if you Have something that's not legal in your state blah blah ,they're are a few that will help though

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Lol that is what i have noticed! I am not in USA, and if they can't help then that's that. The forum does not say USA only. Anyone got a good forum for Arowana breeding then kindly let me know.

Sharing is caring!

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
He said the 4' tank was a growout from the beginning, seeing as how a 4'x2' is 120+Gallons I see no prob with 2 smaller aro in it till 12 or so inches with adequate water quality, if all of you are just here to recommend tank size then maybe this isn't the right thing for you......

Op: if you come off as a know it all expect to attract them....

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store