Tentacled snakes! How many should I get?

archers

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2012
canada
Im not sure if this is just a coincidence, but after I suggested tentacled snakes on a thread, I see a few threads pop up about them. Lol.

Sent from my SPH-D600 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Nope I googled them after i saw your post then I wanted one and thats how my thread came about :p

Sent from my LT15a using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Ditch the turtle or get a separate enclosure...

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
Ditch the turtle or get a separate enclosure...
Argh! Everybody wants me to trade the turtle in for these guys. They're cool n' all but I built this swamp specifically for a turtle, did my research, and fell in love with the little guy. He is a pain but worth it.

I'd definitely pass on them before letting him go.

Also, my interest in these snakes had nothing to do with any MFK post--was purely seeing them at the zoo a couple of weeks ago.

archers

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2012
canada
Argh! Everybody wants me to trade the turtle in for these guys. They're cool n' all but I built this swamp specifically for a turtle, did my research, and fell in love with the little guy. He is a pain but worth it.

I'd definitely pass on them before letting him go.

Also, my interest in these snakes had nothing to do with any MFK post--was purely seeing them at the zoo a couple of weeks ago.
I would take a snakeneck over tentacaled snakes anyday and thats sayin something cause I want these guys so bad

Sent from my LT15a using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

BrentOU

Feeder Fish
Feb 24, 2019
Hello, I know this thread is super old, however I was hoping you know where to source tentacled snakes from? I have a female that I am looking for a mate for. Thank you!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store