Teug growth thread

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Last night I went out after work and it was supposed to be a feeding night, so they didn't get fed. So the pic is today, without being fed for 2 days straight.

If she could talk, in the last picture she'd be cussing at me for that. LOL

Plus, it's a Teug. ;)
Lolz

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
Still on track at about an inch + each month, now about 6.5", got it pretty much exactly 2 months ago at around 4", maybe a bit less.

Teug has started nipping a bit at my Polli. Nothing major, just shredding the fins a bit (not chomping chunks out) and she's not doing it all the time. I'm OK with it if it stays at this level and the Polli doesn't get stressed. Hope they can co-exist for a year until they get a bigger home.

Leaning more towards female but I am still not 100% sure, or at what size it should be obvious. If it is supposed to be obvious now, it's a girl.

Still a very pretty fish, and still interactive with me when I am at the tank. Not a shy eater in the least - eats anything and everything and is out in the mix like a little pig.

Crappy phone pics from today. I was out late last night so they have had 2 days without food.

View attachment 1258367

View attachment 1258368

View attachment 1258369

View attachment 1258370
Ziti's flappy pec fins are super cute. She's getting big!

Reactions: magpie

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
Reactions: Experiment397
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store