Teug growth thread

ocellatus

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2006
Canada
Yes that would be a good observation (teug on pfs) im thinking it wont make a big difference.[/QUOTE

I don't actually either, if speaking in terms of contrast. Maybe generally lighter to blend in camouflage wise? Just gives me another reason to spend more observation time in front of the tanks really ;)

O

Reactions: DRteugelsi

DRteugelsi

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2016
Ohio
I was just looking at J jaws7777 teug on red garnet and it seems that the red brings out more of the dark in the patterning. Currently mine is almost completely red with little black as you can tell in the pics

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
I was just looking at J jaws7777 teug on red garnet and it seems that the red brings out more of the dark in the patterning. Currently mine is almost completely red with little black as you can tell in the pics
Its hard to compare J jaws7777 teug to yours since his is WC and yours CB. Patterns, base color and head shape will be different, i dont own any teug so i might be wrong and you might be right about the red substrate bringing more contrast out, but for sure head and pattern will be different between the two.

Reactions: clm08k and magpie

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I think your right. Black imo makes upper jaws look great. I suspect the black substrate is enhancing your reds...thats one pretty fish dude

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store