The end of an era...

jwd

Aimara
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2016
I vote bucket. That's how I've always done it. It's sad to see the tank go down BUT your next tank will be so much better. Think about how much you've learned here and there setting that one up. I always find that when I upgrade to a larger tank I set it up more to my liking every time.

Reactions: clm08k and magpie

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
Thanks everyone. It's sad for me also but I again am SO happy I get to keep track of these guys!

I'm really excited for the big tank. It won't happen immediately but that's ok. And agree that I have been figuring out with this tank what I want for the big one.

I've really enjoyed this tank but am happy to see the 3-foot footprint go away. LOL

thefredpit

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
United States
I'd do 3 buckets and don't really think bags are necessary, I'd put the non polys in 1 bucket and split the polys into 2 buckets and when you put the buckets in your car I'd put a seat belt around them if no one is holding them. I transport fish all the time via bucket. You also might put some of the plants in the bucket to keep them calm for the transport

Troy1015

Banned
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
Seattle
I would do buckets or coolers. Remember your shipping them out and want to out the least amout if stress on them. Also dont feed them for at least 1 day or 2 days to lower there out put in the bags. When i git out of the hobby in 2011 2012 i shipped some of my collection to a member in Arizona. No casualties. Sad to see you go but happens to many of us life happens. Im sure you will be back after your set up.

Reactions: magpie
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store