The end of an era...

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
It kind of seals how I want the future tank to be - maybe some pothos growing roots into the tank for texture and cover, with wood going down into the tank like roots on the side of a lake or river vs on the bottom. I want more open bottom surface but I can't do a bare tank - it's just not appealing to my aesthetic.... I thin it could look really cool.
I agree.
Sad to see you have to give them up, but its great that you can send them all to good homes. I am jealous in a weird way.

Reactions: magpie

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Moving to Bend, so it's a 3-hr trip. And will be coming back to PDX to visit friends etc. so still definitely doable. Not 15 minutes away, (*sniff sniff*) but doable!
Even if you decided to just order from Wet Spot shipping would be cheap. Last time I ordered from them it was only like $25 to Tacoma, which is cheaper than driving down and back.

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
Oh! I didn't realize that it would be that inexpensive because it's close. That would be great.

Reactions: DMD123

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
The 65 looks awesome, that would be a great layout for a future tank. Sad to see though, probably my favorite tank on the site, besides maybe Franks.

Reactions: clm08k and magpie

jwd

Aimara
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2016
I've transported so many fish by bucket but I had a major accident once. A couple of weeks ago my bucket of fish fell over in the floorboard of my new car. Thankfully I have rubber mats in it and I caught it fast enough.

A cooler sounds like a better idea.

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
I'm going to pick up the cheap styrofoam coolers at Target on the way home. Agree that the shape might be better for them anyway.

Reactions: J. H.

thefredpit

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
United States
I'm thinking of going to a fish show 5 hours away and if I do I'm buying a $25 cooler from walmart and adding a seasoned sponge filter and a battery operated air pump so I have a portable live well whenever I need it you might think of getting a regular cooler so this is a future option for you

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store