HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
Howdy,

Sorry to read about your problems. Too bad you didn't search MFK before you ordered there. They spammed this site in July. The only remainder we did not delete is this thread:

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33256

Bottom line: It does not look like a good company. You should take measures immediately in order to get your money back. I personally do not trust them at all. Spamming is not an acceptable way to promote business...

HarleyK

Lil_Stinker

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 30, 2006
State of Emergency
jeffthefish;483649; said:
I don't see it. The Whois info for thefishdepot.com is this:

Lash, Ryan ryan@ymarketing.com
600 West 9th Street, #709
Los Angeles, California 90015
United States
(213) 488-0766
My BAD I looked up fishdepot.com not thefishdepot.com

you are correct

dbenson

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2006
I sent them an email concerning this and this is the reply I got:

The only ones that didn't get there orders are ones that we ran out of stock on. Those people are few and far between. With just about all companies go through this and unfortunately some customers don't get there orders in a normal timely matter. We do get a lot of orders and send them out with much success. I would like to know who exactly is saying this. As I work really hard to get peoples orders out as fast as I can. AS for ordering any live stock it is always best to ask first if the product is in stock before ordering.
Thanks
The Fish Depot

fisher12889

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 21, 2006
Colorado
dbenson;484311; said:
I sent them an email concerning this and this is the reply I got:

The only ones that didn't get there orders are ones that we ran out of stock on. Those people are few and far between. With just about all companies go through this and unfortunately some customers don't get there orders in a normal timely matter. We do get a lot of orders and send them out with much success. I would like to know who exactly is saying this. As I work really hard to get peoples orders out as fast as I can. AS for ordering any live stock it is always best to ask first if the product is in stock before ordering.
Thanks
The Fish Depot
I checked to make sure the muskies were in stock shortly before we ordered.

garman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
well if this makes any difference my mozilla broswer tells me their site certificate belongs to a www.monstercommercesites.com and i tried to go to that site and it didnt work.... if that makes any difference to anyone but yeah id call the bank or my cc company to get the money back

garman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
"Please be advised this site is under constant construction and we do apologzie.

We Have Currently Changed our Email Addresses do to the Endless amount of spam. We will Respond to your questions shortly. Thanks, Your Friends at The Fish Depot"

that also seems a littely "fishy"

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store