THE FISH DEPOT???

loach43

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Indiana
I wish you luck. Sounds shady to me too. Quick to take the money, slow to respond.

amindbesideitself

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2005
Nothern VA
dbenson;484311; said:
I sent them an email concerning this and this is the reply I got:

The only ones that didn't get there orders are ones that we ran out of stock on. Those people are few and far between. With just about all companies go through this and unfortunately some customers don't get there orders in a normal timely matter. We do get a lot of orders and send them out with much success. I would like to know who exactly is saying this. As I work really hard to get peoples orders out as fast as I can. AS for ordering any live stock it is always best to ask first if the product is in stock before ordering.
Thanks
The Fish Depot
For a "professional" business, you'd think that'd at LEAST be able to know how to spell correctly.

DiXoN

English MFKer
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2004
Sunderland, England
stop waiting and do an indemnity claim you will get your cash back it just may take a little while.
i did it to amazon for a second hand book seller and got my cash back no probs after a month or so.

Bassman89

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2006
Rockin down the Highway USA
i filed a claim with my bank saying that i emailed them about 6 times and called them about 4 times and i never got an email reply or a phone call back
its frustruating even when it said they were in stock of the item and i still never got it

DiXoN

English MFKer
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2004
Sunderland, England
Bassman89;504706; said:
i filed a claim with my bank saying that i emailed them about 6 times and called them about 4 times and i never got an email reply or a phone call back
its frustruating even when it said they were in stock of the item and i still never got it
nice one you should get your money soon.

Psycho

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2006
Indiana
Dang, thats shady!! I hope you get your moolah back.....should all work out for ya. Best of luck! And I'm sure youll spend the money wisely (on fish of course):)

H20Boy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2005
Hilton Head Island, SC
I checked out the site, what a JOKE

Welcome to our Marine Livestock!
We offer over 4,000 different species to chose from.
When you order from us this is what you get:
NO Box Fees
NO Handling Fees
NO Cold or Heat Pack Fees
Lowest Prices across the internet
MAC certified
7 day Live Guarantee
Best Quality of Animals you will ever own!
(Some Species do not apply) Nice way to cover your butt guys!
Free Shipping over $150
(This will change to NO Shipping Charges as we grow!)

I have never seen someone claim so much yet not a single photo of the facility.
No selling history
No selection
And obviously no ethics
These guys are a text book example of what is wrong with this hobby, they are most likely shipping out what other wholesalers pass up--that is when they do ship.
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

It is not so funny when you consider the damage they do to the trade.
Look at it this way you might have had to spend twice that to medicate a sick tank-they probably did you a favor.

focker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2006
usa
hey the fish depot. Ive got 2 words for ya sukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Ittttttttt.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store