The Official Boxing Thread

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Apparently Mike Tyson is a glutton for punishment as he has named none other than Lennox Lewis as his next opponent.

esoxlucius

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Why do these retired boxers even bother doing this? And worse, why do these retired boxers allow these mixed martial arts type young bucks to wind them up on you tube and the likes. And then you understand why when you see that Mayweather is set to pocket $100M for his meaningless "fight" with Logan Paul. Ahh, now I understand why they bother, lol.

Thing is, and annoyingly so, these type of fights hold an attraction to me, lol. I watched the Mayweather v Magregor on pay per view!

Not sure weather i'll bother with his next one, though the guy he is fighting is like a giant compared to Mayweather. If the guy does manage to lay a "big one" on him Mayweather may come round about 10 rows back in the stands wondering what day it is!

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Somebody might go out on a stretcher if so.
Why do these retired boxers even bother doing this? And worse, why do these retired boxers allow these mixed martial arts type young bucks to wind them up on you tube and the likes. And then you understand why when you see that Mayweather is set to pocket $100M for his meaningless "fight" with Logan Paul. Ahh, now I understand why they bother, lol.

Thing is, and annoyingly so, these type of fights hold an attraction to me, lol. I watched the Mayweather v Magregor on pay per view!

Not sure weather i'll bother with his next one, though the guy he is fighting is like a giant compared to Mayweather. If the guy does manage to lay a "big one" on him Mayweather may come round about 10 rows back in the stands wondering what day it is!
Circus show for sure lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'm no big fan of Mayweather's but the man is a defensive genius in the ring.If top level boxers haven't been able to do much with him then I'm not too impressed with some youtuber's chances either,regardless of his height advantage.
Mike Tyson made a nice bundle of cash for his sparring session with Roy Jones and he seems to smell blood now.....moneywise lol.
Circus show for sure lol.
Got that right!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
"I think I broke his face!"
Canelo Alvarez after beating Billy Joe Saunders last night.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Abybody watching boxing on Showtime tonight? Mauro Renallo is on commentary as usual and he now has jet black hair....one of the worst looking dye jobs ever.

• Haha
Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store