The Official Boxing Thread

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Watched the fight on YouTube and camp Fury had Tyson well prepared that extra weight on Tyson Fury wore down Wilder. Fury is a extremely smart and crafty boxer imo.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
ufc is pretty good
There is an MMA thread.
Watched the fight on YouTube and camp Fury had Tyson well prepared that extra weight on Tyson Fury wore down Wilder. Fury is a extremely smart and crafty boxer imo.
I saw a few clips and photos,read some comments.I was surprised that Wilder was even able to drop Fury twice figuring Fury had Wilder well figured out and would nullify anything he had to offer.Wilder boasted about bulking up with added muscle and bragged about how much he could bench press but I suspected that the huge weight difference between the fighters would be a detriment to Wilder.
I noticed a few other things in the footage that I saw,I'm looking forward to watching the fight.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Adrien Bronner has managed to get himself locked up.There was a warrant for his arraest in his home state of Ohio and the fool got pulled over by police in another state.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Adrien Bronner has managed to get himself locked up.There was a warrant for his arraest in his home state of Ohio and the fool got pulled over by police in another state.
Adrien Bronner is a idiot and always wanted to be in Floyd Mayweather's shoes.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Adrien Bronner is a idiot and always wanted to be in Floyd Mayweather's shoes.
Yep,I never liked the guy, his behavior grew worse and worse as his career progressed.I wanted him to be brutally knocked out no matter who he fought.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
So,rumor has it Mike Tyson is going to give Logan Paul a payday...er I mean an exhibition match.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Canelo Alvarez destroyed Caleb Plant in the 11th round of their super middleweight unification match.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store