The Walking Dead

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Btw they have both seasons on Netflix for anyone who needs to catch up.

Sent from my Motorola Triumph
I'll do my best but I've never been good at watching series

Episode 1 of season 1 is off to a good start. Looks like something I can get into

Tiller11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2012
Kansas, United States
Shane has been effed up after rick came back hes jus now snapped... He was a dick anyway i never liked him... And as for blood in the mouth think of it like aids.. Unless u have been like swallowing chicken bones or somethin hole there is no way for the virus to get in the blood stream through the mouth.... And i dont necessarily think its the blood that caries the virus i think its more the saliva. And the reason to cut off the leg (this is why i thought they did it) was not about regulare everyday bacterial infections... I think they were trying to stop the virus from spreading... kinda like an extreme turnicut after a snake bite or somethin... If they stop it before it goes into the rest of the body he might be saved

Sent from my SPH-D710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Just finished season 1. It's good, I'll be keeping up now. I know I'm hella late, but the only thing that was dumb was Merle sawing off his hand. Why didn't he saw off the cuffs? And it's funny how Darrell wants to attack everyone all the time and needs to be restrained

I'm gonna start season 2 and try to finish it in the next few days to catch up.

I already setup my dvr to record season 3. Lucky for me they're replacing last week's episode so I'll get to see that and I'll be all caught up

aclockworkorange

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2010
Rose City
I think the cuff thing was because he was in a hurry because of the zombies coming onto the roof and it would have taken too long to cut the cuffs. You're not that behind man, season 3 just started.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I also didn't like the fact that he was only in a coma for like a month or so and his wife ends up banging his best friend.

"Oh I thought you were dead so I moved on after a month"

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Darell has got to be one of my favorites lol
He is mine.You can't go wrong with a survivalist redneck to help you through the dark days of a zombie apocalipse.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store