top 3 meanest cichilds

fishkeeper25

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2009
montreal
yup its always fun :) and plus i just wanted to find a mean fish to put with my red devil im going with a wolf cichild for now im guna try it out

lilfats2

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2008
Long Island
I wouldnt keep just a Red devil and a newly established Dovii in a tank by themselves bra... Ones guna get his A** handed to em...

D-Train

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2008
Edmonton, AB
fishkeeper25;2843380; said:
yup its always fun :) and plus i just wanted to find a mean fish to put with my red devil im going with a wolf cichild for now im guna try it out
Dont just pick a Dovii because it looks nice or because its mean. It will outgrow your tank and kill your RD most likely. If you want something that will work I suggest Jags, Motas, Grammodes, Festae.... There are more, but I suggest to steer away from the Dovii if you want your RD in the long run. Just my opinion

mohinder

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
Not often mentioned, but aggro in my experience:

Neets, Zonatus, Cutteri, Uros

jphillips2020

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle
D-Train;2843403; said:
Dont just pick a Dovii because it looks nice or because its mean. It will outgrow your tank and kill your RD most likely. If you want something that will work I suggest Jags, Motas, Grammodes, Festae.... There are more, but I suggest to steer away from the Dovii if you want your RD in the long run. Just my opinion
:iagree:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store