Trimac from Flowerhorn

ralph3545g

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
california
trimacs are thicker and way deep bodied than fh,they are avacado green with some lime color in them with red only below gills and the reddest eyes you ever seen,also tri means 3 and thats usually what they have ,1 below the eye like fh ,1 at the tail base like fh,and 1 mid body ,sometimes 4 spots all together .no water heads,but a nuchal hump..the most beautiful fish .i still got photos from 84-93 ,god made them hardy,man made fh and there all jacked up if you dont baby them,we cant ever do anything right...

Israel001

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2017
trimacs are thicker and way deep bodied than fh,they are avacado green with some lime color in them with red only below gills and the reddest eyes you ever seen,also tri means 3 and thats usually what they have ,1 below the eye like fh ,1 at the tail base like fh,and 1 mid body ,sometimes 4 spots all together .no water heads,but a nuchal hump..the most beautiful fish .i still got photos from 84-93 ,god made them hardy,man made fh and there all jacked up if you dont baby them,we cant ever do anything right...
Can you tell me mine is male or female trimac ?

IMG_20170722_133051.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store