UK St Albans Meet - Sat 9th May

chloe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2008
portsmouth/southampton/crawley, UK
well hello people. how is everyone?
i just got back and walked in to find my tank covered in green weed and the goldfish i put in it to keep it cycling while i was away all dead :(
iv scooped as much as i can out of it but iv got to clean the glass etc....think im guna have to start it all over again and leave it for a few weeks before i can get my fish back from the shop so thats more money! silly really. guna b posting pics soon woohoo.
all in all i caught 3 fish lol 2 cats and a pinfish ....it was rubbish lol

Xyra

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 4, 2005
Nr Portsmouth, UK
chloe;3176533; said:
well hello people. how is everyone?
i just got back and walked in to find my tank covered in green weed and the goldfish i put in it to keep it cycling while i was away all dead :(
iv scooped as much as i can out of it but iv got to clean the glass etc....think im guna have to start it all over again and leave it for a few weeks before i can get my fish back from the shop so thats more money! silly really. guna b posting pics soon woohoo.
all in all i caught 3 fish lol 2 cats and a pinfish ....it was rubbish lol

Heya good to hear your back!

Shame about the tank, i'll sure you'll get it started again asap!

jasoncambs

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2009
peterborough uk
oh , i did find out you were going away after you went , i did wonder where you were, actually , where were you ?, i still dont know lol,,

anyway , where ever it was i hope you had a good hol ,

i did miss you , xhugx

chloe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2008
cheers for the warm welcome back lol
went to florida. rained for the first 2 weeks and managed about 3 days of actually SUN bathing and not shopping!
u have all gota check out ed hardys stuff....amazing! so far i gota dress, bag, shoes, 2 belts, 4 lighters, purse and a car sun visor thingy lol
i also got ......a pair of lime green ralph lauren stilletos for $30!!!:D:headbang2:drool:...that works out about £17!
basically i came back with a suitcase full of shoes and a suitcase full of ed hardy and juicy couture stuff lol i love america!

chloe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2008
heres one of my catches...the one where i had been sitting there for days in the rain...hence the grinning like a fool lol

100_1440.JPG

100_1441.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store