UK St Albans Meet - Sat 9th May

bigcol

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2008
Newcastle Upon Tyne/ UK
I wonder if any1 actually tries to buy from him, weither they get their goods or they just get ripped off, they would have to send him the money 1st before he shipped so sounds like a scam to me, how much you think he has made so far from scamming people also how long you think it will last before he gets busted?????? Maybe thats why he changed his name to j instead of josh hmmmmmm

chloe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2008
portsmouth/southampton/crawley, UK
lol col! u traitor!!!
so hes doin that now...i agree with jack. im not sure he will be allowed back on because he F'ed up so many times and to the extent he took things.

chloe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2008
bigcol;3213234; said:
Thought that might get ya back chloe :ROFL: where ya been hiding
lol.
iv been on just trawling around...turning in to a bit of a rambo if i must admit lol
i thought this had kind of died down. i started my picture thread thinking we would move over there lol
x

chloe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2008

jasoncambs

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2009
peterborough uk
bigcol;3212838; said:

lol,,,,,, he has changed his name from josh to j ,,,,, now he has changed his name to alan ,, he must be out to rip someone off if he uses a false name now :irked:

plus i dont know where he would keep all these fish he has in stock as i have actually seen his tank , its a 2x2x5 and it sits on top of a freezer in a pantry cupboard ,, filtered with a fx5 ,

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store