Underground Hip Hop

frnchjeep

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2006
Ct
gobucks1;3368991; said:
Maybe i should've put this song in for Tech., possibly the most screwed up lyrics ever.

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qggxTtnKTMo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qggxTtnKTMo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

I enjoy all genres of music. I can't really say there is a style that I dislike as a whole. Of all the music I like, this has been one of my favorite songs for a long time.

gobucks1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2008
West Virginia
www.myspace.com
frnchjeep;3374354; said:
I enjoy all genres of music. I can't really say there is a style that I dislike as a whole. Of all the music I like, this has been one of my favorite songs for a long time.
Yeah, it's a great song.

Really deep, the lyrics are so deeply disturbing it's scary.

Nemesis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2009
nyc
flowerpower;3374359; said:
Cannibus was talented lyrically for sure and Jeru was one of my fav's back in the day. Actually, any MC that dropped on a Primo beat sounded live to me. Love MOP too!

Yeah I used to love MOP, but I lost alot of respect for them when they joined G-Unit.

Nemesis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2009
nyc
I liked alot of common's undergroud stuff too, until he met Ms. Badu and went all :screwy:.

flowerpower

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2007
NY
Nemesis529;3374495; said:
Yeah I used to love MOP, but I lost alot of respect for them when they joined G-Unit.
Don't care. MOP to me is like the ultimate HYPE music, and over Primo's beats.......... don't get me started.

flowerpower

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2007
NY
gobucks1;3374526; said:
Anyone listen to Dead Prez?

I really like Let's Get Free. One of my favorite albums, it's really white-hating, but a lot of the songs are just so sick.
Oh no doubt.
Favorite song is "Way of Life" also a great HYPE track when you're working out, trying to stay focussed.

Nemesis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2009
nyc
I wonder how crazy the game would be if Big L was still around? Best Harlem MC ever....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store