Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
One of my peeves with Netsux is they have a lot of interesting looking stuff that is foreign produced that is not English dubbed.

DwarfCichlidLvr

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2020
One of my peeves with Netsux is they have a lot of interesting looking stuff that is foreign produced that is not English dubbed.
Netflix? That's too bad.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
That "earth and blood" I watched last night was foreign but at least it was dubbed. But i've switched films off before now when they've come with foreign language or subtitles.

Reactions: DwarfCichlidLvr

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Netflix? That's too bad.
Yeah,all of their content should be dubbed if they are presenting it to this market.
That "earth and blood" I watched last night was foreign but at least it was dubbed. But i've switched films off before now when they've come with foreign language or subtitles.
The thing is I don't mind subtitles sometimes but then there are times when I don't feel like reading a movie or show.
Oddly,the third season of Fauda has finally started on Netflix and although there is an English option in the audio setting every other scene is still in Arabic with subtitles!

Reactions: DwarfCichlidLvr

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
What confuses me is how the Season finale of the Walking Dead(which should have aired the middle of March) didn't get it wrapped up in time but there are new shows/seasons of shows still being aired right now. NOS4A2 starts in about 2 weeks.

They should have had the final done back in January. The only thing I can think of is the Talking dead because sometimes they want the whole cast there to talk about it.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
I did end up finishing the latest season of Ozark. I like it enough to keep watching, but it's not my favorite.

duanes

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2007
Isla Taboga Panama via Milwaukee
I'm of the opposite opinion, I hate when they dub movies. And when dubbed by some reader, I can't watch them.
I'd rather read subtitles myself, and get the true actors emotional context. Just like with fish, I'm a purist.
I recently finished the 3 series Fauda, Money Heist, and Bordertown all in different languages (Hebrew and Arabic, Spanish, and Finnish), all subtitled, and thought were each excellent.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
i personally don't mind subtitles if the movie has my attention throughout watching it. The movie the Alpha for example because the people were Cro-Magnon.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Another season of the great series Fargo has started,episode two already.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store