Upcoming Movies and TV shows

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Catch up man!.....things are really starting to get interesting now.
Is anyone a fan of The Mandalorian?
I havent seen the mandalorian yet but have heard good things, i enjoy star wars but am not a fanatic.
To watch it here you need to subscribe to the disney streaming service. Im tempted but most likely my daughter will end up watching it all day long and its pretty expensive here compared to all the other services.
I dont think ive even watched anything on netflix for weeks, I might check out the karate kid series this weekend.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I havent seen the mandalorian yet but have heard good things, i enjoy star wars but am not a fanatic.
To watch it here you need to subscribe to the disney streaming service. Im tempted but most likely my daughter will end up watching it all day long and its pretty expensive here compared to all the other services.
I dont think ive even watched anything on netflix for weeks, I might check out the karate kid series this weekend.
Yes same here.I enjoy the films but I am not a fanatic and I will probably not subscribe to the Disney service....while I'm on the subject I may cancel my Netflix as I can rarely find anything good enough to watch on there.

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Awesome, right!?

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Has anyone seen the netflix series, "the end of the f××king world?" There are two seasons. If, like me, you have watched all the good stuff on netflix and are finding it more and more difficult to find anything worth watching, then give it a go, it's not sensational but I quite enjoyed it.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Has anyone seen the netflix series, "the end of the f××king world?" There are two seasons. If, like me, you have watched all the good stuff on netflix and are finding it more and more difficult to find anything worth watching, then give it a go, it's not sensational but I quite enjoyed it.
Hmm,haven't heard of that one.I'll have to look for it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store