Upcoming Movies and TV shows

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
Mandalorian is one of those shows that seems to go by so fast and those are the best shows.

I'm up to the latest season of Baskets and it's great.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
Yes same here.I enjoy the films but I am not a fanatic and I will probably not subscribe to the Disney service....while I'm on the subject I may cancel my Netflix as I can rarely find anything good enough to watch on there.
I use Kodi to watch most shows.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
I Usually use Hulu, but I am watching the new Battlestar Galactica. Highly recommend, kid or not. You have to watch the mini-series first. I use Amazon Prime

Reactions: Backfromthedead

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
It's probably quite an old series but i've just watched "drugs inc" on Netflix. Most of it, unsurprisingly so, is set in the states. One episode concentrated on a heroin substitute called "krokodil" that is big in a lot of the old Russian states. This substance makes cocaine, ecstasy and heroin look like aspirin. It is extremely addictive and prolonged users literally start rotting away. The drug users aren't in any pain whilst they rot because the drug kills the nerve endings before it starts on the flesh, so they feel nothing. One woman had the bones in her arm totally exposed. Nasty nasty stuff.

One interesting fact that I was unaware of is that the 4th July, independence day in America, is especially welcomed by the drug barons, and not for the celebratory reasons you'd first think of. No, they use it to go around shooting all their gang rivals because the sound of all the fireworks going off masks the gun shots!!!

Reactions: Dalfrey86

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
That last part sounds like it would be in a mafia movie. Of course it’s real though. Welcome to the US... lots more crap than we make it seem like.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store