Upcoming Movies and TV shows

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Just got back from seeing Crimes of Grindelwald. Loved it I thought it was a good addition to the Harry Potter franchise and sets up the next one well.

Previews showed a new Keanu Reeves movies coming out called Replicas which didn't look too bad. Might have to go see that when it comes out.

Now sure if I will have time with Christmas not far off but I might try to fit in Creed II before its out of the theaters as well.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Now sure if I will have time with Christmas not far off but I might try to fit in Creed II before its out of the theaters as well.
Hmm,for some reason I am not eager to go and see Creed.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
Totally get it, honestly I'm somewhat the same way with it. I'm a huge Rocky fan and love the Rocky movies (even Rocky V lol) but the first Creed to me was just okay at best. I'll see Creed 2 but it's not something that I can't wait to see thats for sure. If I don't get to see it soon I'll just wait till it comes out on video.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
I dunno if he is or not. After the last one he said he was done doing Rambo movies. Actually he said he was done being in front of the camera and wanted to just be behind the camera, but that didn't seem to last long because he's in front of the camera again with Creed II. so maybe he rethought doing another Rambo perhaps?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I dunno if he is or not. After the last one he said he was done doing Rambo movies. Actually he said he was done being in front of the camera and wanted to just be behind the camera, but that didn't seem to last long because he's in front of the camera again with Creed II. so maybe he rethought doing another Rambo perhaps?
I heard about another Rambo a few months ago,the character is supposed to be back home in the US and going up against Mexican drug cartels....heard it will be dubbed Last Blood.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I like wiki : Nightflyers is an American science fiction television series on Syfy that premiered on December 2, 2018.

Uh...it hasn't happened yet. still about 10-11 hours away(will premiere).

To continue: In 2093, a diverse team of scientists embark on a journey into space aboard an advanced ship called the Nightflyer to make first contact with alien life-forms. However, when terrifying and violent events occur, the team begin to question each other and to realize there is something on-board the Nightflyer with them.
This sound like my kind of show! Will be checking this out when I get the chance.

Just got back from seeing Crimes of Grindelwald. Loved it I thought it was a good addition to the Harry Potter franchise and sets up the next one well.

Previews showed a new Keanu Reeves movies coming out called Replicas which didn't look too bad. Might have to go see that when it comes out.

I love HP and heard good things about this new FB. I just think I am going to wait until it home releases. Creed II is getting great reviews, the first was much better than I thought it would be, but again will be waiting for release.

I heard about another Rambo a few months ago,the character is supposed to be back home in the US and going up against Mexican drug cartels....heard it will be dubbed Last Blood.
I also heard this. I would personally love to see it, but not sure if its a true thing or not.

The Orville season 2 comes out on the 30th. Not sure if anyone here watched it, Seth Mcfarlane, spoof on Star Trek, its pretty funny and I liked the storyline, check it out if you have the chance.

I also watched "9" on Netflix last night, dark animation about post apocalyptic world after man creates super smart robots. Also worth a watch.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
The Orville season 2 comes out on the 30th. Not sure if anyone here watched it, Seth Mcfarlane, spoof on Star Trek, its pretty funny and I liked the storyline, check it out if you have the chance.
Watched all of season 1 and still have them on DVD. Love the humor.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Watched all of season 1 and still have them on DVD. Love the humor.
Awesome! Glad you like it, have someone to bounce the upcoming episodes off haha. I also like the humor a lot!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store