Update on my cats

scarysdad

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2005
Scotland,UK
Thought I'd throw in a pic of my Irwini.....around 24" and must be at least 10lbs in weight....he is around 6 years old reached 2 foot in 3 years......

houie925

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2008
Manteca, California
I caught a glimpse of my irwini today while cleaning the tank. seems like the less I see him the more he grows. He's probably an inch longer than the last time I saw him and looked very well fed. RTC growing slower than I expected. hybrid, TSN and niger all growing very quickly. Hopefully my big tank will be finished in a few weeks. I'm running way behind on it but making steady progress. they're currently in a 120 community tank that is quickly becoming catfish only.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

bassfisher91

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 8, 2012
New York
Thought I'd throw in a pic of my Irwini.....around 24" and must be at least 10lbs in weight....he is around 6 years old reached 2 foot in 3 years......
Thanks for posting that awesome picture! It gives me hope yet for mine. Mine has probably grown an inch in 8 months...it isn't starving but isn't fat either. I was hoping to grow him out to live with the bigger cats but it will take 20 years to hit 2 ft at the rate he is going!

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe

The size of it compared to the bichir, crazy! Thanks for showing,.

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
NIce cats! looks like he needs a bigger pipe! lol. your hybrid looks almost exactly like mine! and that TSN's got a ton os strips! It's amazing to watch them grow and their markings change drastically! have to say its the best part of owning a TSN.. i never know what he's gonna look like day too day!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store