Water change sunday anyone?

Chockful O Phail

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2015
Council Bluffs, IA
It's Tuesday for me, 125 and 40 done, working on my daughters 75 now. 180 will have to wait for this evening when the water heater catches back up. Pic of my daughters 75, not finished have a nice driftwood tree I need to trim up and waiting on some more Odessa barbs and a couple more ebas.
IMG_0053.JPG

Reactions: GamerChick5567

GamerChick5567

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2016
Tustin, CA
I was bored so I got around to installing my uv sterilizer which has been sitting on my table for 2 months. I also did an 80% change/deep clean on the 90 on sunday. The water is so clear now!

Tomorrow I will do another water change, I'm thinking of doing my regular 25% water changes twice a week now like I used to do on my 20. I finally got an adapter for my water changer that fits the kitchen sink. No more buckets with warmer water than the outside tap haha.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I was bored so I got around to installing my uv sterilizer which has been sitting on my table for 2 months. I also did an 80% change/deep clean on the 90 on sunday. The water is so clear now!

Tomorrow I will do another water change, I'm thinking of doing my regular 25% water changes twice a week now like I used to do on my 20. I finally got an adapter for my water changer that fits the kitchen sink. No more buckets with warmer water than the outside tap haha.
I made a DIY reflector for my tank and added a second light tube. The clarity increase is crazy with bright lighting

Reactions: GamerChick5567
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store