We Have to Stop Stealing Movies

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Same here I mentioned it in the other thread. The sex stuff is almost nauseating. Rape and all sorts of weird stuff. Like in the last few episodes of altered carbon...ugh
I do remember seeing that.

FAT daddy

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2011
Rowland Heights
Hey I don't mean to derail but does any1 else feel like this website has been hijacked by facebook and made to be a controlled spawn of fb rather than the true hobbyist nurturing and predatory fish rearing site that it once was??

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hey I don't mean to derail but does any1 else feel like this website has been hijacked by facebook and made to be a controlled spawn of fb rather than the true hobbyist nurturing and predatory fish rearing site that it once was??
Haha..not sure what gives you that impression but The Lounge has always been a place for non aquarium discussion and it is nothing like it used to be in terms of spirited debate of various topics.....ah,the good old days.

Reactions: jaws7777

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Every thing in this world is going that way.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
this is ware I pass the time while waiting for posts about fish.

FAT daddy

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2011
Rowland Heights
i'm on one who has been abused, I feel the tenseness in the keyboards...like it only knows anger and greasy hands...its okay bay bay!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store