We Have to Stop Stealing Movies

FAT daddy

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2011
Rowland Heights
Movies are getting so bad because people keep stealing them. They are just gorey and cheap frakenstein productions made to save money and shock or films just put together to test public's reaction to c.g.i.. Let's give the movie industry a chance and stop stealing !!

We have to stop, the movies they're so bad...so so so very bad. I'd use more course language but I know, "our children are watching."

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Movies are getting so bad because people keep stealing them. They are just gorey and cheap frakenstein productions made to save money and shock or films just put together to test public's reaction to c.g.i.. Let's give the movie industry a chance and stop stealing !!

We have to stop, the movies they're so bad...so so so very bad. I'd use more course language but I know, "our children are watching."
Huh?....so are you saying that studios put out crappy films that any drunken idiot could have produced because of piracy and bootlegging?

Reactions: J. H.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Not sure how you managed to connect those dots but okay.
Half the time I can't find any decent movies to watch on On Demand due to it being full of junk that the producers couldn't have taken seriously.....total wastes of time and money on their part and nobody else's fault but their own.

FAT daddy

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2011
Rowland Heights
I think piracy adds to a person's inability to make a great movie. What might of been great is reduced because of piracy and bootlegging.

The ppl who make em' arnt' drunken idiots IMHO

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LOL!...my "drunken idiots" remark wasn't a description of the people who make the crappy movies but it was of some of their product.I didn't think that I would have had to explain that.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Bootlegging is illegal and wrong but I'll need to see some scientific proof before I buy into any claims that it affects someone's artistic or imaginative abilities.

Reactions: J. H.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
By "crappy" movie I am going to assume you mean low budget. There have always been low budget films. How pirating movies would create more low budget movies doesnt make sense at all.

There are plenty of good films that come out every year that make loads of money. I completely agree that pirating is stealing and takes money away from the movie as a whole.

What do you watch movies on? Netflix? I can give some great recommendations.

Reactions: jaws7777

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I did not say anything about low budget movies as quite a few of what would be considered "low budget" are quite good....as I already pointed out,on my cable's On Demand service there are lots of movies that I consider crap and has no business even on there...stuff that could have been better if the producers had taken their creation more seriously.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Maybe they should make them worth paying for? I don’t know what you’re on right now but I think I want some for this weekend.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store