We Have to Stop Stealing Movies

FAT daddy

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2011
Rowland Heights
By "crappy" movie I am going to assume you mean low budget. There have always been low budget films. How pirating movies would create more low budget movies doesnt make sense at all.

There are plenty of good films that come out every year that make loads of money. I completely agree that pirating is stealing and takes money away from the movie as a whole.

What do you watch movies on? Netflix? I can give some great recommendations.
Please do because so many movies nowadays are just like a snuff film. I don't like it.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Please do because so many movies nowadays are just like a snuff film. I don't like it.
Ill start ya off with Wind River on Netflix. Jeremy Renner plays an outdoorsman/tracker that aids in the investigation of a murder along with an FBI agent who is slightly in over her head.

Amazing cinematography and acting, great plot. Story is quite adult themed. Let me know what you think :)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Bullet Head is pretty good too.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Ill start ya off with Wind River on Netflix. Jeremy Renner plays an outdoorsman/tracker that aids in the investigation of a murder along with an FBI agent who is slightly in over her head.

Amazing cinematography and acting, great plot. Story is quite adult themed. Let me know what you think :)

+1 to windriver.

Fortitude (Amazon) is good
Marco Polo (Netflix) is great.

Nobody waiting to see Oprah's fat ass put a wrinkle in time? Me neither.
Lmaooo I'd rather go to the dentist

TwoHedWlf

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2017
New Zealand
I don't really watch movies for plot, character development, etc. They're far too short for anything more than a little bit of action, some explosions.

But if the movie doesn't have aliens, robots or monsters it's probably not worth watching.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I don't really watch movies for plot, character development, etc. They're far too short for anything more than a little bit of action, some explosions.

But if the movie doesn't have aliens, robots or monsters it's probably not worth watching.
You need to see Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri. Some of the greatest character development I have witnessed in a movie :)

Reactions: Coryloach

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
lot of studios put out movies not meant for the theater. cable on demand full of them. the human centipede comes to mind, not meant for theaters but cable for teenage shock value.

they cost less and cheap to make. Not to be confused with main stream flicks, studies poring money into those. nor to be confused with indie movies, low budget but hard honest attempts to make a good movie.

bottom line I do not think movie piracy is driving crappy productions.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store