We Have to Stop Stealing Movies

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Anyone like fast paced action type books check out Matthew rielly books.

Finish Marco Polo man that was good. The guy that played Kublai Khan was great. Almost like an Oriental Marlon Brando
Yes,Reilly authors the Scarecrow books and Kublai Kahn was played by an actor named Benedict Wong.

Reactions: jaws7777

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Yes,Reilly authors the Scarecrow books and Kublai Kahn was played by an actor named Benedict Wong.
Yup he also has jack west Jr series and recently released a newer one.

Ahh man he was good. Really was worth watching just to see him

pescado209

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2017
I watch "free" movie specifically to put the hurt to these celebrities that think there political and constitutional opinions are worth a dam. they want to open there mouths .. they won't see my money along with Starbucks target dicks and walmart.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Agreed and I've never been one to pay for Starbucks overpriced crap anyhow.

FAT daddy

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2011
Rowland Heights
Exactly. Im amused at how we (not you or I , ya know what I'm saying) almost worship these actors/actress it really is funny.

That's a really good point you made. I guess thats why its called the movid.industry. I thought that The Renevent was a really good movie so I guess Blood Diamonds would be worth watching since they both contain the same actor. Leonardo Dicaptrio was really good in Basketball Dreams and watching that movie really influenced my life. Watching 90's tv shaped the man i am today. I saw Atomic Blonde and liked it. It had a great soundtrack and a good soundtrack can turn a good movie into an excellent one. Alot of movies are just drabble around one brief sex/shock scene IMO
I can't drive or lift anything over 4lbs (surgery) so Ive been doing nothing but watching Netflix, Amazon, and on demand movies. 75% of this stuff is complete crap. I kind of think the opposite of what OP says. Movies are Soo bad because of all the money they ARE making. They put out complete
Exactly. Im amused at how we (not you or I , ya know what I'm saying) almost worship these actors/actress it really is funny.

I can't drive or lift anything over 4lbs (surgery) so Ive been doing nothing but watching Netflix, Amazon, and on demand movies. 75% of this stuff is complete crap. I kind of think the opposite of what OP says. Movies are Soo bad because of all the money they ARE making. They put out complete crap and for the most part still turn a profit.

FAT daddy

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2011
Rowland Heights
That's a really good point you made. I guess thats why its called the movid.industry. I thought that The Renevent was a really good movie so I guess Blood Diamonds would be worth watching since they both contain the same actor. Leonardo DiCaprio was really good in Basketball Dreams and watching that movie really influenced my life. Watching 90's tv shaped the man i am today. I saw Atomic Blonde and liked it. It had a great soundtrack and a good soundtrack can turn a good movie into an excellent one. Alot of movies are just drabble around one brief sex/shock scene IMO

FAT daddy

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2011
Rowland Heights
I suspect watching Blood Diamonds will make me less willing 2 buy a mined diamond. I heard the machine made are flawless and way cheaper. I thought about how my beliefs would make me really difficult to get along with. Baby baby I want to buy u a big diamond ring but that's paganism!

FAT daddy

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2011
Rowland Heights
Please point me in the direction of these films as i have a very dark and twisted mind that loves watching very disturbing movies...

If they are not up to par i will send you two movies titles to watch so you can re-set your standards of defining snuff like movies lol...
Like the new movie coming out Truth or Dare

Here are movies that mite interest u but I don't like
It
Exorcism (60's)
The Ring

Saw
Purge <- these two seem like snuff imho

FAT daddy

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2011
Rowland Heights
My daddy said they'll just keep remaking old movies and I want to see the original Citizen Kane and a remake would be cool.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What exactly do you mean when you call certain films "snuff"?
I could go for a well done remake of 12 Angry Men.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store