Weeksii or buetikofferi a.k.a gold dust??

MaineiacJay

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2014
United States
I don't mean to hijack this thread, but does anyone have a comparison of a wc vs cb teugelsi? I'm sure the wc is much better, but would like to see the differences before I buy.

I'm really not in a financial position to pay $400 at the moment, but the teugelsi IS my favorite so it may be something I can save up for in the near future, now that I at least have a couple stores that can get them.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
I don't mean to hijack this thread, but does anyone have a comparison of a wc vs cb teugelsi? I'm sure the wc is much better, but would like to see the differences before I buy.

I'm really not in a financial position to pay $400 at the moment, but the teugelsi IS my favorite so it may be something I can save up for in the near future, now that I at least have a couple stores that can get them.
Its ok, your not hijaking this thread, the more people ask the more we learn.

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
MaineiacJay MaineiacJay , I have a cb teugelsi and I am happy with its personality and look in general.

The major things Ive noticed are the head shape being a little more short nosed on the cb and the body not looking quite as elongated. The pattern is also slightly different too.

That said I actually like the color and pattern on my cb better than wc and the body is still longer than most polys just not the strangely elongated look of the wc. It is a tough decision but it was pretty much made for me by the lack of wc teugelsi available and the sheer cost when one does come up.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

MaineiacJay

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2014
United States
Thanks a bunch. I definitely like the head shape and the extra body length, but I don't think it's currently worth the $300 extra (it may be down the road when I have a bit more money to play with though ). Plus, I like growing them out myself, so it will be a fun new project if I can get it small :)

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Thanks a bunch. I definitely like the head shape and the extra body length, but I don't think it's currently worth the $300 extra (it may be down the road when I have a bit more money to play with though ). Plus, I like growing them out myself, so it will be a fun new project if I can get it small :)
I enjoy growing them out too

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
So i cant get the weeksii cause they dont have it no more, they said i have to call next week or 3 weeks from now, but i did buy something else.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store