Weight training/Macros/General workouts

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
who knows people who run a mile and then eat a 2lb burrito??
I run (RUN not ranger shuffle or jogwalk) 3 miles or bike 12 and eat 2lb's (if not like 4 lbs) of food every other day. Because I'm a man, and men eat. Not gluten free because that's just stupid, not vegan because again I'm a man and chicken is my life. I'm in great shape, can outrun most people half my size then bench press them at the end of the run. BYEAH!

Kicking this thread back off...after going on almost a year of no heavy lifting....I'm finally ready to hit 12 plates on the leg press again...and by two weeks from now...going for 14....if I don't get back on here its because I'm in the ER for dislocated knees hahaha.

Reactions: jaws7777

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I'm considering dropping rugby for full time swimming, I'm super begind in rugby and swimming is much more enjoyable for me

Reactions: predatorkeeper87

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
I'm considering dropping rugby for full time swimming, I'm super begind in rugby and swimming is much more enjoyable for me
Cross training could be a good idea.
What do you mean by behind in rugby?

Dang P predatorkeeper87 , RUNs. You can't pay me to do that. I used to, but not now. Just did my first hitt interval workout in a long time last week. Felt good even though I usually despise them.Please update us with your leg press. Hopefully not fromthe ER :p

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I only started last year and don't watch it much, plus I'm playing u/19 this year when I'm u/16. Swimming is more enjoyable

Reactions: clm08k

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Cross training could be a good idea.
What do you mean by behind in rugby?

Dang P predatorkeeper87 , RUNs. You can't pay me to do that. I used to, but not now. Just did my first hitt interval workout in a long time last week. Felt good even though I usually despise them.Please update us with your leg press. Hopefully not fromthe ER :p
hahaha nope, no ER. strained glute or hip flexor but I put 12 plates up for 7. feels good doing that after coming off injuries...now to get my squats going again at like 350ish lol.

Reactions: clm08k

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
How could someone enjoy swimming.. I had to do it for a few years and was actually alright, but never got the point of just going in straight lines, back and forth

My training is coming along nicely, should be good to go for swimming trunks by May or June :)

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
How could someone enjoy swimming.. I had to do it for a few years and was actually alright, but never got the point of just going in straight lines, back and forth

My training is coming along nicely, should be good to go for swimming trunks by May or June :)
I just enjoy winning:). The abs are just a bonus;). Am I still allowed to say that or is it too offensive?

Reactions: Chub_by

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I just enjoy winning:). The abs are just a bonus;). Am I still allowed to say that or is it too offensive?
It's good exercise generally. I dont have ripped abs yet lol. Just an outline almost or something like that

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store