What am I getting myself into

Beardedvillain_cpt

Feeder Fish
Sep 9, 2018
Cape Town, South Africa
Welcome to a fellow Capie!

Looking good there I just say that Gar and crayfish are illegal. Currently any shop with crayfish faces a several million rand fine and 30 days closure, and gar are blacklisted for import as far as I know. Please be responsible about these things.

May I ask where you got your del though? They're pretty hard to find down here :)
Crayfish are illegal to import, what is breed locally may be kept but not sold. As for the gar,to be honest I did not do research on it.. but plenty lfs in cpt stocks them very often. Delhezi is from Sams.. they had quite a few delhezi, sennegalus and some others aswell

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Crayfish are illegal to import, what is breed locally may be kept but not sold. As for the gar,to be honest I did not do research on it.. but plenty lfs in cpt stocks them very often. Delhezi is from Sams.. they had quite a few delhezi, sennegalus and some others aswell
What is here is still illegal. They shut down a store in Freestate for selling crayfish. Anyone caught in possession is in trouble :eek:

Gar are also Illegal to import I believe. Not 100%

How much were Delhezi there?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store