what is the appeal to pbass?

J.Lake

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Ive never owned one, I think they are cool from what i have seen. Nice color and nice looking fish, whats not to like?

888fish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2008
CA
gangster;4990964; said:
who would want a fish w/ the personality of a dog and the beautiful colors of a butterfly?

With a line like that, you must be a "chick-magnet!"

discus-dude

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2010
indiana
haynchinook334;4990989; said:
What kind of reaction are to trying to get by posting this in the cichla forum? You either like them or you don't. If you don't like them, then move on to the next sub-forums. We are not here to convince you to get Cichla. We are here to educate the uneducated about them. If you don't want them, then that's fine. But, when you do decide to get a couple of cichla, then we will still be here to help you out.
what i was trying to get at is is there something about them that cause ppl to like them so much like their personlaity or how they act i dont know much about them and was just curious

Jimmy16

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2011
Las vegas
i have to agree. i like cichlids more than cichlas, but my roommate's obsessed over cichlas. he has like 12 of them right now lol.

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
discus-dude;4991019; said:
i honestly dont like them

discus-dude;4991019; said:
what i was trying to get at is is there something about them that cause ppl to like them so much like their personality or how they act i don't know much about them and was just curious
A simple question of "Why do you like Cichla" would have been a good question and would have gotten a lot of responses and or even picture of why we like them.

But, the way you stated your first post wasn't really tactical and could of have been read in many different ways.

Jimmy16;4991027; said:
i have to agree. i like cichlids more than cichlas, but my roommate's obsessed over cichlas. he has like 12 of them right now lol.
Cichla are Cichlids.

That's just like saying "I like midgets, But not the short ones".

discus-dude

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2010
indiana
if cichla are cichlids
does that mean a large mouth bass in my pond are cichlids or are pbass and largemouth bass not related ?

CuTTy

Banned
Feb 12, 2011
crestview, FL
honestly having ownd cichla, there really arent any other fish like them. IMO

I had (3) orinos (1) mono (1) kelberi (1) occel and (1) tem until i woke up to them one morning all dead... sold everything within a week and a year later am just now getting back into fish. starting with a Clown Loach and Dat combo. but when i get a 240+ will DEFINATELY be getting my cichla collection back

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store