What makes a kind kamfa?

raja

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2013
chennai
I came across this image in Google, it was listed as king kamfa. I fell in love with it immediately but I couldn't find anything like this at any of my lfs, so I planned on breeding it myself.

Now to me it looks like a cross between a vieja synspilum x Festae cichlid, and some line breeding

kinG kAMFA SAMPLE.jpg kinG kAMFA SAMPLE.jpg
What do you guys think? Anything is welcome

JGotti

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2016
You plan breeding that yourself. That's hard I don't think kk have any festae in them

fisheatfish

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2008
OC, CA
Spend $500 US dollars on one...it'll be cheaper than trying to breed one. Start with aquabid.com and look into possibly importing one. But where's the fun in that...right?

Reactions: raja

JGotti

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2016
Spend $500 US dollars on one...it'll be cheaper than trying to breed one. Start with aquabid.com and look into possibly importing one. But where's the fun in that...right?
500 It would be cheaper to import one from the mother land (thailand)

Reactions: raja

raja

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2013
chennai
True as much time and space consuming as it is, it's so much fun

raja

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2013
chennai
500 It would be cheaper to import one from the mother land (thailand)
True, but I already have a pretty decent zz(red dragon) and viejas are pretty cheap where I live and then there's the happiness you get when see those wigglers so I think I'm gonna try to breed one on my own.

JGotti

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2016
True, but I already have a pretty decent zz(red dragon) and viejas are pretty cheap where I live and then there's the happiness you get when see those wigglers so I think I'm gonna try to breed one on my own.
if you do you should post pictures of your progress it would be very interesting to see

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store