What predator hap do you suggest?

Fishnkdub

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 3, 2019
Québec City, Canada
Perhaps you were thinking about the albino version? "snow white", or whatever people are calling them.
Snow white, white knight, platinum albino 3000 whatever they want to call them lol. I remember seeing them and thought they would fit within the criterias. They have blueish hues but are not blue so to speak.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
What you posted pics of, are not white, different variant than the albino version. The only white version is the albino variant. Precisely why I hate common made up trade names.

The albino you just posted is not a fryeri. Just sayin .....

The Morning

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2018
Do you mean my compressiceps? If yes I meant the albino version of my previous post.

Santiago 210

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 23, 2021
I want to thank everyone for the help, I have gotten a wealth of knowledge from you all.
With your help I have decided to get:
1 synodontis multipunctatus
1 bristle nose pleco
2 lamprolgus lelupi.
I understand that one lelupi may have to go. I may add another synodontis or 2 later if 1 doesn't work well.
In the short term, I'll remove rocks and net out all the babies and let them have a last swim in the ocean. I have a 5 week trip planned soon, and will get the new ones when we return.
Muchos gracias.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
I want to thank everyone for the help, I have gotten a wealth of knowledge from you all.
With your help I have decided to get:
1 synodontis multipunctatus
1 bristle nose pleco
2 lamprolgus lelupi.
I understand that one lelupi may have to go. I may add another synodontis or 2 later if 1 doesn't work well.
In the short term, I'll remove rocks and net out all the babies and let them have a last swim in the ocean. I have a 5 week trip planned soon, and will get the new ones when we return.
Muchos gracias.
Good luck!

Reactions: BigBeardDaHuZi
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store