What type of channa is this?

Madou

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2013
Belgique
I would kill to be able to fish for my own Channas, but fishing my own Vitattus, holy hell I'd die happy.

Reactions: NeppDesu

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I would kill to be able to fish for my own Channas, but fishing my own Vitattus, holy hell I'd die happy.
They are the only legal species to keep, everything else is blacklisted lol. It's maybe 12 hours drive to their stomping grounds though lol

NeppDesu

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2017
Malaysia
You can use a wire trace for them
I'm hopefully going fishing for these soon, sharptooth catfish.

Here's a pic
Wow. That goy looks satisfied lol. I don't know about a wire trace, I am not a fisher(?). Anyway, that's a huuuuuge one(tho idk what is its max size tbh).

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Wow. That goy looks satisfied lol. I don't know about a wire trace, I am not a fisher(?). Anyway, that's a huuuuuge one(tho idk what is its max size tbh).
They get bigger. A trace is a metal wire you use for the last portion to keep it from biting the line off. Hopefully the cats are still feeding in autumn, I'm not hoping to catch monsters though

NeppDesu

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2017
Malaysia
They get bigger. A trace is a metal wire you use for the last portion to keep it from biting the line off. Hopefully the cats are still feeding in autumn, I'm not hoping to catch monsters though
That sounds fun. Maybe I should join my friend sometime, casting looks like fun. I've got my frogs ready, so I hope to get those snakeheads easier this time(even tho there is ton of it lol)
Good luck with your fishing, go catch a big one! Don't forget to share a pic when you get one! ;)

Reactions: Hendre

NeppDesu

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2017
Malaysia
That sounds fun. Maybe I should join my friend sometime, casting looks like fun. I've got my frogs ready, so I hope to get those snakeheads easier this time(even tho there is ton of it lol)
Good luck with your fishing, go catch a big one! Don't forget to share a pic when you get one! ;)

NeppDesu

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2017
Malaysia
Sorry for the double post. This sluggish connection is driving me crazy

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store