What's In The Box?

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
I believe he was sorting them all out. New pics I suspect are new arrivals.

Even when he got stuff in it was posted a little later but I already bought stuff from him before posting on here.

Glad you got some nice stock. Rare stuff right there.
The rarity was one of the bigger factors I was considering before buying these. I probably wouldn't have bought the inverts if it weren't for their rarity. There are only 25 posts about them on the forum, with only 2 of which being from people who owned them. The most recent post about them was nearly a year ago. Along with being rare, these inverts are rarely heard of.

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
Online photos?....where were they posted at?
Facebook, and he sent me a pic of the afer. If you're wondering because you want to find the name of the invert... He doesn't have it listed. Just the pic.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Facebook, and he sent me a pic of the afer. If you're wondering because you want to find the name of the invert... He doesn't have it listed. Just the pic.
I figured it must have been FB or IG right after I posted the question.Is the invert some kind of crayfish?

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
I figured it must have been FB or IG right after I posted the question.Is the invert some kind of crayfish?
Nope. Not a crab, snail, shrimp, or crayfish. I'll go ahead and rule out freshwater jellyfish too in case anyone was on the fence about that.

Reactions: J. H.

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
If these things are rarely heard of, how are we supposed to guess? Just tell us already. Sheesh!

Look forward to hearing about you getting your new tank to spread out the stockings.

Cool knife!

Reactions: tlindsey

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
You ruled out everything i would have guessed unless its something like a vampire crab that isnt rare???

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
You ruled out everything i would have guessed unless its something like a vampire crab that isnt rare???
If Fat Homer Fat Homer can't guess it then nobody can (well, maybe Oddball Oddball ) The two inverts are Aegla sp.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
If Fat Homer Fat Homer can't guess it then nobody can (well, maybe Oddball Oddball ) The two inverts are Aegla sp.
Ohhhhhhh... those look sick... never seen them for sale before... how large do they get??? Infact dont think i know much about them at all...

Reactions: J. H.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store