When is the best time to view your monsters?

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
RockyGoldy said:
Ahhh...but i cannot stick to my tanks for too long in a day...my wife will kill me..then the fishes...

:WHOA:

haha that makes us 2 bro ! I think our wives wants us to go out and look for other women instead of watching fish.

RockyGoldy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
redtailfool said:
haha that makes us 2 bro ! I think our wives wants us to go out and look for other women instead of watching fish.
Hahahhaha....my fish keeping hobby is already draining alot of $$$$$...i wont wan to go out and get another woman..that will double the $$$$$!!!! :WHOA:

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
RockyGoldy said:
Hahahhaha....my fish keeping hobby is already draining alot of $$$$$...i wont wan to go out and get another woman..that will double the $$$$$!!!! :WHOA:

LOL well get you one for free.

Another fish that is ! :naughty:

islander671

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
RockyGoldy said:
Ahhh...but i cannot stick to my tanks for too long in a day...my wife will kill me..then the fishes...

:WHOA:
yea i believe my wife would do the same too me, only she would kill my fishes first, then kill me..just so i would have to watch them die. lol

islander671

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
redtailfool said:
LOL! I always tell my wife, "Would you rather i be out galavanting around town!?!?!"

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
hehe. feeding time is not enough for me. I have to go back and watch them again before going back to sleep. There are times when i just say to myself " Damn my tank is so beautiful " ... LOL i know i know.. what can i say... im beyond redemption.

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
islander671 said:
LOL! I always tell my wife, "Would you rather i be out galavanting around town!?!?!"

I have used that on my wife so many times that she has now an snappy comeback to that. "its not quantity, its quality time. How are we gonna have quality time when all you do is work on your fish and watch your tank ?? "

Shivverr !! nastyyy ! :eek: :(

sleepyflight

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
I watch them all the time??:) I have my room set pretty much as my office. (Searching for more flight work and scheduling students) So when I'm on the phone, looking something up, or on here I'm watching my tank too. It's also inline with the foot of my bed so when the lights go out and the moon lights are on I fall asleep watching them too. My cat grew up in a lfs/local fish shack ;) so she likes looking at them too so when she gets mauled/pet I sit in front of the tank and she looks at them too. My cat is too wierd....I don't think there's anything she objects to, she's more like a dog. So....I watch my fish all the time....they're pretty active so I always like watching them.

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
I love to watch my fish after dinner, after I have fed them. I pull up a chair and watchem for about an hour everyday, very relaxing and better than the boob tube.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store