When is the best time to view your monsters?

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
sleepyflight said:
I watch them all the time??:) I have my room set pretty much as my office. (Searching for more flight work and scheduling students) So when I'm on the phone, looking something up, or on here I'm watching my tank too. It's also inline with the foot of my bed so when the lights go out and the moon lights are on I fall asleep watching them too. My cat grew up in a lfs/local fish shack ;) so she likes looking at them too so when she gets mauled/pet I sit in front of the tank and she looks at them too. My cat is too wierd....I don't think there's anything she objects to, she's more like a dog. So....I watch my fish all the time....they're pretty active so I always like watching them.

You, sir, are a very lucky man !!

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
I watch my guys at night after I feed them.

I also like watching them during and after waterchanges. My fish are very active and responsive when I do my changes plus the water always looks cleaner.

I also have 3 tanks in my room so I can watch them until I sleep.

Loubard

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 17, 2005
EU
On a regular basis I watched them 3 times 15 minutes for feeding.

Then I used to watch them every time I pass the tank, that's about every 5 minutes.
And then some more while I am on the computer and when I am going to bed and when I wake up and when I bruss my teeth...and then I must be forgetting some.

I watched my fish very mutch I guess, and I am lookin' forward to doing it again when the new tank is up and runnin'.

Loubard

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 17, 2005
EU
Whoa! That not possible with me, every bit of spare time is spend for my tank. Sound like you a little bit to busy M|L!

wism_chan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2005
SG
I will do a quick check on the fishes every morning before work...
feeding normally in the nite time....
and will watch them and do some housekeeping for the tank...and go to sleep...

M|L

the asian
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2005
MY LITTLE WORLD
www.facebook.com
Loubard said:
Whoa! That not possible with me, every bit of spare time is spend for my tank. Sound like you a little bit to busy M|L!
well, I work at a petstore, so I basically stare at fish all day long LOL I'd just crash the bed or fight with this girl over using the computer when I get home.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store